Terms and Conditions
General Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. These General Terms & Conditions of Sale , hereinafter referred to as ‘Conditions’ apply to all offers, orders and contracts concluded via the website of Bitten B.V. (operating under the name of bitten-design.com) to the exclusion of all other general terms and conditions.
2. All contracts are entered into with limited company Bitten B.V., hereinafter referred to as Bitten, established at Hooghiemstraplein 15, 3514 AX Utrecht, the Netherlands, registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Zwolle, under number 59785608, VAT number NL853643453B01.
3. All offers, quotations and suchlike are entirely free of obligation, as well as any statements made concerning times of delivery. Delivery times can only be given as an indication. An offer or quotation cannot be considered as a binding obligation for Bitten.
4. All quotations, price indications, specifications or information have been compiled with the utmost care. Bitten can, however, not guarantee that any deviations will not occur.
5. An agreement is entered into after the order placed by a customer has been accepted by Bitten. Bitten is entitled to refuse orders and to request additional information . In the event that an order cannot be accepted, the customer will be informed stating the reason why the order cannot be accepted. All queries, remarks and other correspondence regarding the goods offered on its website should be addressed to Bitten via the e-mail address: Hello@bitten-design.com.
-Correspondence can also addressed in writing to Bitten B.V. at the post address stated. Correspondence should clearly state your name, address details, telephone number and if possible, an e-mail address.
-Payments for orders placed via internet must be paid in full in advance using a credit card or alternative form of (internet) payment (for example IDeal) or we can dispatch our order to you by using Cash On Delivery (COD). The amount due is inclusive of: the purchase price of the item (incl. VAT); packaging costs; shipment costs by regular mail service if the order is under our free shipment amount to the address indicated on the order.
6. All goods delivered to the customer remain the property of Bitten, until such time that all due payments have been received for the delivered, or to be delivered goods, and /or services performed, or to be performed, based on the agreement entered into.
7. Items ordered will be packed in appropriate packaging to an extent that Bitten can guarantee the undamaged delivery of the goods. In the event of incorrect deliveries, or goods that are damaged on arrival, the recipient must inform Bitten in writing stating the full nature of the complaint as quickly as possible, however no later than within 14 days after receipt of the goods. Once the term stated here has expired, Bitten is assumed to have fulfilled its obligations correctly, and it will be assumed that the other party has received the goods in good order, unless evidence to the contrary is submitted by the other party. Claims lodged by the other party do not release the other party from its obligation to provide payment for the goods.
8. The items ordered will be dispatched within 2 weeks after the order has been placed, which is an obligation of the best efforts of Bitten, but which in no case suggests that the customer has the right to claim damages or other actions.
9. Customers have the right to return the goods within 14 days after receipt and to terminate the contract, without stating any motivating reason. The costs for returning the items are for the account of the customer. If products are returned according to the conditions mentioned above Bitten BV will refund the paid amount within 7 days after the goods are received in our warehouse.
10. If an item can no longer be delivered, the payment received will be reimbursed within 2 weeks. Bitten is not obliged to deliver the item at a later date.
11. All copyrights, as well as all other intellectual property rights on the goods delivered by Bitten, remain at all times the property of Bitten or its suppliers. The customer is not permitted to remove, modify or duplicate any markings on the goods or packaging that relate to copyright, brands etc.
12. Bitten BV respects the privacy of all its users of the Bitten B.V. website. The personal information provided will be handled with extreme care. We use your information to make sure that your order is processed and delivered in the best way possible. We will only use your information for other activities with your explicit permission. Bitten BV will not sell your information to a third party and will only allow third parties to be involved when necessary for your order process.
13. These conditions, as well as all agreements concluded by the customer with Bitten, are governed by Dutch law. Any disputes arising from this contract or any offers made by Bitten shall exclusively be submitted to and resolved by the competent court in Zwolle, the Netherlands.
The original Dutch language version of these conditions prevails above all translations into other languages.
Bitten BV - Hooghiemstraplein 15, 3514AX Utrecht, Nederland, Hello@bitten-design.com